Monday, March 15, 2021

Make Anime Illustration For You











About:

Wanna make Anime character Poster? Sticker? or just for your profile picture? Let me do it for you!



I do:

  • Any Anime Character, even your photo as a reference!
  • Any Gender
  • Any Age
  • Pet
  • Original Character
  • Inhuman/Mutant



My Workflow :

  1. Pick package that you want, and fill all requirement.
  2. I'll send you a sketch as soon as possible, to make clear anything what you want is there.
  3. wait, and i will do my work on time
  4. as simple as that :)



All my work is on A4 size with 300 dpi (jpg + png transparent bg).

source file is .psd.

You can always message me if you have any question or more info.

Thank you very much!!

Reviews


:

Had them do artwork for my game and they did a very good job! They had no problem with making changes when asked and was overall friendly, very happy with what I got for the price, and will probably be working with this artist again in the future, thanks bektipras! :)

:

Bektipras did such an amazing job!!! I was shown the first draft for approval before the shading, and he responded very promptly. I had one slight revision, and it done the same day - exactly how I wanted it and better:) I would highly recommend using this artist!

:

I loved how open the communication was. My thoughts and suggestions were carefully listened to and any changes I needed made was done effectively and efficiently. I will definitely be working with this artist again. Great graphic artist for anime/cartoon art! Magnificent job with animating me to a drawing. Thank you so much for working with me.

:

I am very happy with the finished product, i would recomend this artist to anyone who needs anything drawn! They will make sure you are happy with the result!

:

Communication with the seller was great, the product was delivered super well, and I love the finished product. Would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment