Saturday, March 6, 2021

Draw Cartoon Character In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, 


* I will draw cartoon (for kids or whatever you need) ,


* also I can do story boarding, 


* draw concept design and so on.


For basic 10$ order i will create outline sketch, if you need more complex illustration color/shading check out my gig extras

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would absolutely recommend this one! I sent in a few photos of what I was looking for after I had seen some previous work that looked similar to something I was wanting. The first version of the product was very close to what I wanted. And then I asked for one revision that had wonderful turn around time. It turned out great!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the lovely feedback

Seller's Response:

Good communication and really nice result. It's already the second time and if needed I will come back for a third time ;). Would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Brilliant, tried others for this gig and was disappointed. Very happy with this sellers communication and ability to follow instructions. Very happy and will continue to use for future work.




No comments:

Post a Comment