Friday, March 26, 2021

Draw You On Semi Realistic Digital Art











About:

I prefer 2D illustration and digital painting. On the list of things I specifically do better:



  • Faces
  • Storyboards
  • Fullbodies
  • Black and white drawings

  • Lineboards

  • Black lines tattoo design

  • Character design
  • Color



    And things that are not my specialty but I also can do:
  • Backgrounds
  • Illustrations for books

Reviews


:

Maria is so talented!! The communication was open and honest and the final product was in line with what I had asked for.

:

Maria offered a great service with very prompt replies and reviews. The final artwork is exactly what we were looking for.

:

Have worked worked with them several times, always happy with final outcome. Will definitely think of working with them again.

:

Very professional, no problem to revise, great art!

:

Todo perfecto! era lo que queria




No comments:

Post a Comment