Monday, March 1, 2021

Draw Cool Stylish Cartoon Chibi For You











About:

Hello, I'm Noov - the one who will help you draw cool chibi as your request



  •  I CAN DRAW:  Original Character/ Yourself, Yourlover, Yourpet, Your idol/Mascot/Fanart (Game/Anime/Manga/Movie characters)
  • Strength: Chibi cool boy, girl, animal.
  •  I CAN'T DRAW: NSFW.
  • You will get Hi Res (3000x3000 px, 500 dpi) png/jpg.
  • You can get source file with good quality layered PSD (for free) and AI Vector File (by adding extra gig)
  • You can get commercial use rights for free.


 MY WORKFLOW:

  1. Buyer explains the brief and provides reference image that relevant with the brief.
  2. I make a sketch based on the brief & reference given by the buyer.
  3. Buyer placing an order after approving the sketch I made.
  4. I continue the drawing process (inking & coloring).


NOTE!

based on my workflow, I really hope you to kindly send me a message before placing the order, so we can discuss about your brief in more detail. We will discuss it to avoid missed on the final work.



All the information I have already put them on the gig, however if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via "Contact me" button.



Thanks for stopping by my gig and I hope we can work together soon.



Best Regards,

NOOV

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once a gain very impressed with the work :) highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting us to tackle your project again! 😊

Seller's Response:

good job! thanks

Seller's Response:

my pleasure! 🤝🤝🤝

Seller's Response:

awesome job




No comments:

Post a Comment