Saturday, September 26, 2020

Draw Your Ocs Or Another Anime Character In My Style











About:

Hi! i'm Miya ☆

this is my first gig in fiverr. Hope you like it!



☆Lets discuss the order before ordering



- Please send me the picture of you/your OC/anime character.

  (if you have the pose, it will be very helpful ^^)

- If you want to request more than 2 figures, feel free to contact me first.

- Background price depend on its 
difficulty.

  (Free for simple/simple pattern background) 

- For commercial use +$10 per package.

- I will send you the progress of your order.

- Oh! And sorry, I CAN'T DO  :

  1. Mecha or Animal Portrait;
  2. R18,
  3. NSFW stuff,
  4. Kissing poses.
- Pardon my bad english ;w;



For chibi drawing, you can check my second gig 

--> https://www.fiverr.com/myamiiyaa/draw-cute-chibi-character-in-my-style

Reviews


:

Everything was done extremely well! I was very pleased with the seller (lovely lady, nothing was a problem to her) and the final drawing. That was my first time ever buying anything here, so it was interesting experience as well :)

:

Only real complaint I have is that it took a little longer than anticipated for the original sketch to arrive but overall very satisfying and well done!

:

wow wow wow!! this seller is super fast with responding and getting the work done!! not only is it super high quality i barely had to wait for it!! please buy from this seller if you are looking for cheap high quality art!! thank you

:

I LOVE MY DRAWING! She sent me a work-in-progress sketch and immediately I was in love. When I saw it in color, I didn't know how to contain my excitement lol Thank you so much!

:

it was great and when i asked them to change something they did it and it still came in time




No comments:

Post a Comment