Saturday, September 12, 2020

Letter Your Comic Book











About:

Want some professional quality lettering on your comic? 



I've got multiannual work experience in the comic industry. My name can be found in various published books all over the world, most of them being translated editions of DC, Vertigo and Image comics



More samples here: https://novellalocritani.wixsite.com/portfolio/lettering



What you'll get:

  -  vector .eps (illustrator) files with text/balloons/sfx and transparent background

     or high resolution .tiff files with art + lettering

  -  web quality .jpg files



Get in touch with me now!

Discounts on multiple pages orders!



(Are you looking for Comic Book Logo and/or Flatting? Check out my other gigs!)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with this artist has been an amazing experience. I couldn’t have made my book without her and I feel lucky to have worked with her and hope to work with her again. If you need lettering, you’ll be hard-pressed to find someone more talented. From the bottom of my heart, Than you for helping me bring my first comic book to life.

:

Thanks to you!! I put all my heart on those letters, because your comic totally deserved it! Wish you all the best and sincerely hope to collaborate again in the future!

:

Well done and very professional.

:

Great communicator and understood what I needed

:

Great to work. Got everything I needed within time.




No comments:

Post a Comment