Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Draw Superhero Poster Art











About:

Hi, My name is Untung Forevers i'm a profesional illustrator from Indonesia, i have excellent drawing & Painting skill in digital Using photoshop



Rules Before ordering my Gig: 


-
 STEP 1: Send me a note inbox,  short description and reference images (number of characters and details characters). we will discuss ideas and anything else when we agree with each order about the artwork, etc.



- STEP 2: You can order when the character idea agreement has been agreed



I provide my clients with quality work while keen on keeping well within deadlines.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, capable artist. found out everything efficiently before start and within a couple of days gave me a very rough sketch that I made very minor revision to and now, way ahead of schedule the perfect article turns up. I'll be using this guy again. Thanks.

:

second time working with Untung, he is great, would definitely recommend his services thanks.

:

This is the second time that we have worked together on a project and it is still just as effective.

:

Quality. Beyond expectations A*

:

thank you bro. you rock




No comments:

Post a Comment