Saturday, September 12, 2020

Draw You Stickman Figures In This Style











About:

IMPORTANT: Please send a message before ordering to confirm availability.


Hello, this is Kai. I have 12 years of experience in illustration and graphic design. Thank you for your interest in this gig. 


For your stick figure illustration needs, I can offer you my services with this gig. From simple stick figures illustrations or complex one with full backgrounds. We can work it out if we discuss it more via messaging.


My stick figures illustrations are fit for prints and web, blog posts or printed book pages. You name it. Let me know if you have questions or inquiries, just send a message.


If your project doesn't fit any category above, feel free to send an inquiry. Don't forget you can add more stuff, just check the Extras! Let's turn your ideas into wonderful stick figures!


Check my portfolio for sample images. Thank you!

Reviews


:

Seemed to really care about getting the design right and the final product was bang on!

:

So quick! He's a speedy guy~

:

Fine work, yet again! I'll be back.

:

Always a pleasure! Our collaboration continues~

:

Another great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment