Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Create A Cartoon Drawing For Children Coloring Book











About:

I will create a simple and cute drawings for kid coloring book.



For one coloring page you will get followings, 



  • A4 size black and white coloring page according to your request.

  • you will get image in jpeg/ png/ pdf file formats (according to your request).
  • 300 dpi resolution image (if you need custom resolution, I am happy to provide you)


Buy a source file,

If you wish to buy a source file, it will cost extra $5 for each source file. Please contact me for more information.



And also I can design following activity sheets: -

1) Flash cards

2) Puzzles

3) Mazes

4) Words scramble sheets

5) Coloring sheets

6) Kids Pop arts coloring sheets

7) Halloween 

8) Christmas

9) Thanksgiving

10) Easter

11) Valentine

12) st Ptrickday

13) Spot The Difference Worksheets and many more ...



If you want I'll deliver files to you in whatever format/resolution/size you want at no additional charge.



NOTE:

Before order please send me a message and tell me what do you want me to draw. So, you won't waste your time.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very competent, replies very quickly you have messages. I recommend it because it takes care of the details of the work and is very good with people

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, It is so nice to work with you

Seller's Response:

Gorgeous and very fast work. One of my favorite sellers.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Fast and really cute work.




No comments:

Post a Comment