Friday, September 11, 2020

Design Custom Cartoon Chibi, Monster Character And Mascot











About:

Yo Everyone... Welcome to my gigs


Professional custom cartoon and mascot design character
I offer here high quality logo mascot and custom cartoon character for your brand, business, cover album and many more.
Focus on quality, originality and details.


Basic Packages
Line Art only (no color)
1 figure
Hires JPEG, and PNG files
Commercial use



Standard Packages
Basic Color
1 figure
Hires JPEG, PNG and PSD source file
More details
Commercial use


Premium Packages
Full color, Cell Shadding
1 figure
Hires JPEG, PNG and PSD source file
More details and complex
Commercial use


How to order:
Let me know what you want (concept idea, character, reference, object, text, and color specification do you want)
Choose your packages, or with a custom offer (recommended)
After you make an order, I will make a sketch for your concept
If you want to request modification or revision, please let me know
If the sketch has been fixed, I will continue the finishing process
After that, You can request more modifications, only for colors, shapes or maybe elements that need to be added (modifications not to change the concept)


Note:
"Please inbox me before placing your order" Thanks


Best Regards,
Yakuzaztudio

Reviews


:

what a totally awesome artist. this is my 4th artist to try here on fiverr. he was the best of them All by fare and the cheapest :O so yeah I would totally recommend this wicked artist.

:

Hi, I got exactly what I wanted. The communication was very good and he responded to all my wishes. Thank you so much for helping me.

:

It was great working with Yakuza, we have done multiple orders with him and they have all turned out great :)

:

Amazing work !!

:

Perfect and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment