Sunday, September 6, 2020

Vector Cartoon Draws











About:

Cartoons and strange characters are my favorite kind of creation, especially if they are macabre (Zombie, monsters, etc.).



 Note: If, in the order, you request the BG, any background figures (passing people, crowd, street vendors etc.) do not count in the total number of characters.

Reviews


:

I will certainly be back with EVERY future design I need done in this style! Great communication and price point for such quality work!

:

All of my drawings are finally complete. I am extremely happy with the overall vision of the project and can't wait to play this game with my children. Contact during this process was always quick and professional and the work always completed to my design. I truly appreciate all of the time and effort put in to making my cut and paste designs into a true professionally illustrated game. Thank you so much!!

:

He was quick and proposed a step by step approach which we loved when working with him, we could suggest and voice what we wanted for the details and the speed was like lightening, the result is extremely beautiful. ANd simply amazon, we recommend him for work, absolutely !!!

:

Simone was great at responding to feedback on what was a tricky project, and we really love the finished results. Thank you!

:

Simine is great. He understood everything I needed and delivered a fantastic job ahead of time. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment