Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Draw Ikemen Or Handsome Anime Boy With My Style For You











About:

Hello, thank you for visiting my gig.



i've been into drawing and comic illustration for more than 7 years :)

I can draw handsome boy, cute girl and chibi too..



I will draw:

> Your OC

> Fanart

> Turn your photo into my illustration style



Note :

> Standard file size normally A4 300dpi for half body and 28x42 cm 300dpi for full body.

> You have 2 revision (major) in sketch, minor revision is free.

> Revision after finishing only for small adjustments such as change.

> Please fast response, it will make me easier to finish your order.

> Choose type of coloring that you like, i can coloring celshaded and soft coloring.



I will not draw:

Mecha, ecchi, R+ 18, Yaoi, Yuri, NSFW



If you are interested in ordering or have any question, don't be hesitate to message me. And please message me first before ordering.



I'm sorry i take to long delivery time because i have fulltime job, but i'm trying my best to finishing before due date.



*Accept custom order for design pin*



Thank you.



Regrads,

Dini

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dini_galeri was great! This artwork exceeded my expectations. Would definitely highly recommend. Can't wait to work on my next project with Dini_galeri.

Seller's Response:

thank you.. i'm glad you like it. looking forward to work with you again :)

Seller's Response:

Absolutely astounding work. Love it so much, excellent communication as well! Listened to everything I wanted and made sure it was in there. Will be back!

Seller's Response:

thank you ^^ looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

This was my second commission that I've ordered from Dini and I've been very pleased with the outcome both times! He does amazing work and I'll definitely be using his services again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment