Thursday, September 17, 2020

Draw Cute Cartoons Characters











About:

Hey there, I'm Julian and i'm an experienced LEVEL 2 SELLER !



Firstly, let me ask you these questions:

Do you need any object or animal drawn in a cartoon style ?

Do you need a simple and fun drawing to go along with your blog posts or any social media posts?

Then here's what you have to do:

Describe your idea to me, feel free to attach pictures / sketches (optional) and I will take care of the rest! 



   What I can draw for you:



  • CUSTOM COLORING BOOK PAGES 
  • CUSTOM CARTOON CHARACTERS or OBJECTS 
  • CUSTOM ILLUSTRATIONS 
  • CUSTOM DRAWINGS FOR YOUR BLOG POSTS
   

  • Feel free to message me and discuss the prices if you want or simply check my availability! 
  • I am open to any questions you may have, so do not be afraid to ask! :)




Reviews


:

This illustrator is timely, and professional. Without their expertise I would not have been able to bring the vision of my book to life.

:

This artist professionalism and execution of my vision has inspired me to create more books for children. I look forward to returning to this artist!

:

Still satisfied!!

:

Consistent!

:

Impressive response time and quality of work. I’ll use this illustrator until the end of time!




No comments:

Post a Comment