Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Design And Illustrate A Character Of Your Choice











About:

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING ME



Hi, my name is Brianna!



I will draw you a character of your choice. The character(s) can be in the vein of fantasy, modern, sci-fi, etc. I really enjoy illustrating and designing DnD characters. My style thrives on humanoid (typically male) characters but if you would like something a bit different, we can certainly work something out. 



Before I can work:

I will need a sketch you've drawn and/or a detailed description of your character(s) so that I can design them exactly how you want.



Basic Package:

  • 1 character half-body
  • Sketch style
  • Black and White 

Standard Package:

  • 1 character full-body drawing 
  • Sketch or semi-refined line art
  • Simple shading, flat colors
  • Props (if wanted)

Premium Package:

  • 1 character full-body illustration
  • Fully rendered
  • Full color+ shading
  • Props, weapons, etc. (if wanted)



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss further what I can do for you. The images above should show you what I like to draw, my style, and my coloring and rendering skills.

Reviews


:

They truly brought my NPCs to life! Now my players can finally visualize the characters they are talking to. The artist took every note and detail into consideration and created beautiful realizations of my NPCs.

:

I was highly satisfied with the result. My dnd character was a quite detailed request but it turned out great. Extraordinary nice chat and conversation. Would buy here again anytime!

:

Absolutely blown away, beyond all expectations.

:

what a wonderful experience, professional from day one! Brianna is such a kind and respectful individual and extremely accommodating...and damn! look at it! isnt that awesome?!

:

I will very much be recommending this fantastic artist to my friends who also want their characters drawn! The illustration she drew for me looks amazing and on top of that, it is apparently her first Warforged! I could only imagine now how great Warforged will look under her pen now that she has more experience. Highly recommended to you!




No comments:

Post a Comment