Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Draw You Manga Or Anime Style











About:

Please read below



Send me a message before placing order.

Pleas provide a complete specific description or image/photo you want me to draw.



I will draw anime/manga style character based on your request. This is great as your Profile Picture, gift to friend, or just for fun.

I will delivery professional quality digital illustration.



My gig:

Basic : simple design and line art only

Standard : amazing quality and full color

Premium : if you don't want your character floating in flat color background only, then this is gig for you.

Please refer to my gallery to see this gig.



Extra:

Source file : psd (Photoshop)

Commercial use (for works that will be use for commercial purpose or if you want the copyright of the work)



Don't hesitate to message me, THANKS! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment