Saturday, February 20, 2021

Draw Beautiful Any Character In My Anime Style











About:

          PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING!
  '' NFSW '' drawings will have a different cost. Thank you.



     We will draw your idea in any anime style or our own style!


Have you always wanted to see yourself or any character in the famous anime style? We help you! We will create a nice drawing in any style, just contact us!

Reviews


:

Seller forgot details about what I ordered. also parts of what I ordered look like they were shaded in with a mouse in MSPaint. before hand, I had a logo on the front of my sweater but it looked so awful I asked them to remove it. Also English is very poor. Shading under neck is poor.

:

This man it's talented and i will truly recommend him for any kind of drawing you have in your mind. He will make it real.

:

Did a great job!

:

So happy with the drawing! Looks amazing! Will be using this for my instagram and youtube profile photo :)

:

This is a gift my family will cherish forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment