Sunday, February 21, 2021

Draw A Cartoon Character For You











About:

*NOTE: At the moment I have a pretty full plate and am only taking on projects that I am interested in and can fit into my busy schedule.



I can create a cartoon character for you no larger than 5" x 5", B&W doodle pencil sketch and consultation.See gig extras for ink and colored with Photoshop.

Pricing is negotiable.

I have had many items published and enjoy doing cartoons. See examples. Image will be sent to you as a digital jpeg or png, whatever you wish.

Does not include backgrounds, see gig add ons



*Please check out my other gigs for portfolio



**A rough sketch will be sent to you before ink and coloring. No changes can be made after sketch has been approved and illustration has been inked and colored (additional charges will apply).



Thank you!



DDArtStudio





Reviews


:

Good creative fast delivery!

:

Seller provided what was requested.

:

Amazing work! Super fast delivery!

:

DDArtStudio delivered the order quickly and I am very happy with the quality of the work. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you for your service, best I could find here on fiverr, I really appreciate your work. Fast delivery and contact. Recommended for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment