Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Draw Your Photo In Cartoon Style











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig :) My name is Maham Dean, and I'll gladly draw digital art of you or your favorite characters. All you have to do is send me a reference photo/ instructions, and you're good to go! 

And, since I'm new to fiverr ( I've been taking commissions on my Instagram art account),  I've dropped the prices ONLY for my first 5 buyers!



What you will be receiving:

  • A high resolution digital portrait
  • Unlimited revisions according your preference.
  • If you'd like, I'll add texture to your portrait for free
  • Simple background for an additional $1


What you will be providing me:

  • A high resolution reference image
  • Image shouldn't be blurred
  • Clear instructions about what you would like 


These are the things I won't be drawing:



  • Mecha
  • Detailed armor
  • Furries


NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!



Also, here is my  Instagram art account if you would like to see my artwork: just.a.palagirl.art



Best Regards,

Maham Dean :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment