Monday, February 8, 2021

Draw You As Awesome Pokemon Trainer











About:

I will draw you with your pokemon with my style, or pokemon style :D



Important:

All I need is,

- image/photo reference of your character.

- pokemon reference



- I'll sent High Quality resolution 

- A4 at 300 dpi in PNG, JPG.



I'll give you an awesome artwork of you be as a pokemon trainer!

I will show my progress work to you, before i continue 

( sketch - lineart - color )



Btw if you want see my other artwork

here :

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/alfianzer/

Thank youu :D

Reviews


:

Thank you for the great short work of the Gig and getting done early and is very easy to work around with your character and let you easily change your character to fit your ideals.

:

Alfianzer did a really great job! And he is a really nice and available artist So satisfied about the work!!! Thank you

:

Love the work. exactly what I wanted

:

Gave me what I asked for and gave it very early

:

thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment