Monday, June 8, 2020

Draw Couple With Animestyle Nsfw And Oc











About:

Hello everyone , 



I am fulltime freelance artist and an webcomic artist too!



Best Quality always for my Clients



I can draw a character base on:

  • Yourself, your lover,your idols...
  • Your original character
  • Anime Characters
  • Game characters 


[ SIMPLE background is free from me, please click extra gigs for additional DETAILED bg ]





Please follow these steps before order ^^



1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos if you have...

2. I will send you an offer and reasonable price for you 

3. after you accepted I'll sketch, line and color it then deliver you



Please note that this is not designing gig,so i prefer visual references than word description ^^



If you have any question, please feel free to send me a message before placing the orders. 

Thanks for read this and have a wonderful day 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A really kind seller who met all of my requirements!! An amazing artist too, thank you so much, I am very happy with it !! <3 Would definitely buy from again :)

:

This image is beautiful. It features my two original characters amid a beach backdrop, and the artist was very fast to respond to my messages, within reason of their personal life of course. They were also very prompt about drawing the concept sketch for my work, and in creating and delivering it. I would definitely buy from them again, and I only had to request a few revisions on small missing or mixed details or proportions. I did mention in my commission request however that I was willing to accept slight changes from my original prompt if the artist felt it would improve the quality of their work, and while some revisions were made, they didn't ask me for my opinions on them.

:

The seller was excellent to work with! The drawing was amazing and exactly what I wanted. I also had some revisions that I wanted and the seller was very understanding. Would definitely buy another drawing from this artist and would recommend to anyone.

:

good job easy to work with fast delivery even gave me a revision to perfect it will be working with again worth the money

:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment