Friday, June 19, 2020

Draw A Cute Chibi Character











About:

Why should we work together?

1) I specialize in drawing anime characters, and love drawing chibis.

2) I would love to work on new and interesting projects with you! Plus I'm very curious to see what you would look like as a chibi! :)



Just send me either a picture of you, a character you know, or your own sketches and ideas. 



I will provide:

1) High quality line work and color

2) Beautiful backdrop

3) Multiple revisions

4) Optional additional figures

5) Timely delivery



I can't wait to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfection as expected. I can’t wait to make more request for more art. Plus I’m in love with this artist. 🥰

Seller's Response:

Thank you😊

Seller's Response:

I put in the order in the middle of the night and a few hours later I got a response. It wasn’t even 24 hours later I got my first look. Very helpful with figuring out what I wanted and did an AMAZING job and kept me updated. My photo was done in about two days and it’s absolutely perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :D

:

Great to work with, very punctual with updates. I'm so very happy with the end results. Thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment