Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Draw You Anime Manga Or Manhwa Character











About:

**Please message me before taking an order**



I will draw you based on anything your request, it could be an original character, fan art, self-portrait, your pet, and etc.



How to commission me:

  • Send me a note inbox, give me your short description of the project you want to order
  • sends me some reference pictures, so I can precisely make the order like your request
  • deal the price


*Important note

- All the price is for one character whether it is a full-body or not, please message me if you want an extra character.

- An animal is considered as an extra character.

- Extra charge for complex background, complex material or environment.



That's it, thanks for your attention.! <3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing!! I really enjoyed working with him. Very great communication and he handles revisions really well. I recommend him to anyone.

:

Thank you so much

:

beautiful work and really nice person, replies Quickly

:

I like it!

:

How can you give this bad review.? You don't read my gig carefully, asking many things but don't want to purchase extra additional and immediately order without message me first like I mentioned in my decription. You ruined my job with this review, I give you the best even though I don't like about what you did and still give you a good review, You really make me feel so sad, very sad







Draw You Anime Manga Or Manhwa Character

No comments:

Post a Comment