Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Make Cute Simple Cartoons











About:

Cute Basic Characters for your personal use or your small business.

I can put it in any pose you'd love, even with a little prop.



If you'd like more complex characters, and animated stuff, be sure to check my other Gig:

Character Design and 2D Animations.



You'll be getting.

Full HD PNG and JPG images. Color.

A Full HD PNG Image in Black and White. (If purchased a color package)

Source File PSD (Photoshop)

Reviews


:

Great as always. My go to illustrator.

:

Excellent service and communication! Gets the job done with incredible accuracy!

:

A true super talent! I highly recommend his services

:

I really liked the ability to collaborate and enjoyed the final product.

:

Fantastic work, very fast!







Make Cute Simple Cartoons

No comments:

Post a Comment