Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Create Comic Book According To A Story Or Script











About:

 Hello.

 My name is Vanand and I am an animator an illustrator ,character artist, comic book artist and story board artist.



I will make a comic book for you according to your story or script.

Before ordering I usually draw sketches for my client to get to the specific style for the certain story.



As you see I made 3 packages , it`s the price for each page.

Please write to me before ordering , it will help both of us to get to the best result  .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great contact. i recommmend

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

The seller did what I wanted, I am continuing to work with them.

:

The seller listened and did what I wanted

:

Interesting project , grate communication and fast respond .




No comments:

Post a Comment