Friday, June 5, 2020

Draw Anime, Nsfw, Fanart, Mature, And Korea Webtoon Style











About:

Hallo! I'm Rinji :D

Please message me before ordering.



I will draw your requests with beautiful webtoon style. I can draw an orginal character, fanart, game character, turn real-life human into 2D character, and many more.



I will start the work after we deal with the price.

I will show you the progress (sketch, lineart/inking, base color and rendering) and if you need anything to be fixed, you can just tell me while im'm producing the art.

I don't do any major revision after i deliver the results.

The copyright of the art is mine so i can use it as my portofolio, if you don't want it to be posted anywhere, you can tell me and pay for extra price.



Reviews


:

I love working with Rinji, the delivery is always fast, the artwork is amazing, and working together is very fun!

:

Amazing and super friendly!

:

awesome job!

:

Amazing work, even better than I expected, and handles revisions very well. I'll be working with Rinji again!

:

This seller delivered an EXELLENT JOB ! Only takes a few hours to deliver this amazing quality ! Definitely will work with this seller again !




No comments:

Post a Comment