Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Create An Amazing Gfx For You











About:

ORDER PROCESS



After purchasing, I will begin working on your GFX as soon as I see it. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, be sure to message me and I'll try to answer as quick as I can! When purchasing a GFX, I will have a maximum of 4 days to complete your order. If it is not complete within 4 days, your money will be completely refunded towards you. If you purchase the extra fast delivery option for an extra $5, I will only have 2 days to complete it, therefore pressuring me to work on yours quickly so that I can get it through to you! When I am finished with your GFX, I will show you a preview of it (with lines written on it, which will not be there when the order is officially completed) and ask questions that are mainly about if you want anything to be changed and so on. If you are not happy with your GFX, that's fine! You can send me a message, and I'll try to fix anything you're not happy with. If you change your mind about anything major (e.g. the scene, characters, etc.) you have 24 hours to notify me, or I cannot restart! If you are completely satisfied with how it looks, I'll send the official design to you and you can be on your way!



~ hourlycolours

Reviews


:

The experience I had buying from Hourly was very good. She worked quickly and came out with an amazing piece. 10/10 would recommend. And will definitely purchase again in the future.

: : : :





Create An Amazing Gfx For You

No comments:

Post a Comment