Thursday, June 4, 2020

Draw Anime Digital Art Or Other Cartoon Styles











About:

More of my art here! https://portfolio.commishes.com/user/TenshiHanka/



I spend a lot of time on Clip Studio Paint drawing cartoons (especially anime). I mostly draw robots, anime girls (waifus), non-human characters/creatures, and any combination of those.

I can draw either raster or vector art, free of charge.



I have plans to have more gigs such as animating characters dancing, selling music, and more.



Ordering a gig here will be spent on a copy of fl studio which will allow me to start a gig on selling music as well! (eventually)

Reviews


:

can always throw curve balls at this man and he delivers. Threw an art request that he doest normally do and he managed to pull it off. thanks again my guy!

:

This came out great! I'm really happy I buyed!

:

Thank you so much! Super fast service!

:

Amazing work!

:

Awesome work!




No comments:

Post a Comment