Sunday, June 7, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi Fullbody











About:

Want your character in cute chibi style?

Go order now uwu



Can draw:

  • Girls
  • Boys
  • Couple
  • Humanoid (animal ears is fine)
  • R18
  • Furry
Can't draw:
  • Robot
  • Old people (like grandparent)


You get transparent/simple BG by default (you pick 1).

Resolution is 3000x3000.

Reviews


:

How does this incredible woman do it? God knows... but she is really really talented!!! Had no trouble sorting out my request and did an amazing job. I am so pleased with her work. Hana I’m coming to you for more designs Lovely stuff! owo

:

Hana included everything i asked for on time, made sure to ask if i wanted any changes at the sketch stage and the final piece turned out just as cute as promised. Very happy, Hana really is a great artist! :D

:

Super easy! She did everything I specified, and in a timely manner :) My chibi is so cute!!! >w< Way cuter than I even expected uwu. 11/10

:

I was very pleased with Hanahello's work and I definitely recommend working with this artist if you want chibi artwork. If I need it, I'll definitely get back to this artist's services.

:

Absolutely amazing work!!! Communication was great. They were very quick to respond and took the time to go over every detail which I found awesome. Only had to make a few minor revisions during the sketching phase but everything was edited in time and done right the first time. I would 100% recommend this seller to anyone looking for artwork, it was a pleasant experience and will be back for any artwork needed in the future :D




No comments:

Post a Comment