Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Draw A Comic Book, Cover Art Or Manga In Anime Style











About:

  • Anime Style Comic Book Drawing 
  • Extra Gig Options Available 
  • All the image is Copyright to me (Just let me know if you want to use it for your personal or business purpose)

 

** PLEASE BE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A  $5 GIG **



** PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS **



Do you have a story or idea that you want to be drawn?

  • In this gig, i will draw you an anime / manga style comic book with 5 panel per pages.
  • The image will be in 3541x5016px in 300dpi resolution 

What do you have to do is :



1. Provide me with your idea,script or your storylines.

2. Reference pictures (Optional)



Please contact me before ordering and if you have any question, please feel free to ask me :)



Check out my other Gig here :



http://www.fiverr.com/mieart/draw-you-in-my-anime-style

http://www.fiverr.com/mieart/draw-you-or-any-other-character-in-my-chibi-style

Reviews


:

Great work very fast and responsive will continue to do work. I’ve had a great first experience with this artist thank you Fiverr

:

Mieart was very quick, responsive, and professional! The end result was way better than I could have imagined. 100% recommend!

:

Great work. Nice job!

:

Beautiful work

:

mieart did a great job!







Draw A Comic Book, Cover Art Or Manga In Anime Style

No comments:

Post a Comment