Monday, June 1, 2020

Awesome Comic Book Coloring











About:

Hello there!



Do you have an inked comic page and looking for a colorist?



Do you want to save time and want someone else to do the colorings?



You are in the perfect place!



I will color your panel or page professionally and help you save both your time and money. I offer digitally colored pages in almost any style. From professional looking light-shades, Texture, Gradients and effects to Classic flat style colors, I got you covered!



I offer

  • Great communication
  • Fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Reasonable price
  • Source file included in all packages


So what are you waiting for?



Find the right package for you or contact me for a custom offer. It is highly recommended that you Contact Me before placing an order for the best results.



Thanks for visiting my gig.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing artist as always. Will work with him again! :D

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your support ^_^

Seller's Response:

Amazing artist! I highly recommend this man. I will work with him again. :)

:

Thanks man! See you soon.

:

Amazing pages! Will work with him again soon! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment