Thursday, June 4, 2020

Draw Detailed Sketch Anime Character











About:

I can design anything you want in anime or manga style.
I can illustrate the character you want, fanart any character in the anime you like.



* Please inbox me first to disscuss about pricing, order without agreement would be refuse.

* Please describe your ideas CAREFULLY, make sure you have a note of what you need before you contact with me.

* First, I will send you a quick sketch once the order has been made. If everything is ok, we will move on to the next step (line- Color base vĂ  full color)

* I do not make logo design

you must include a refrence first when ordering and specify the color you want, can discuss the price first and can ask anything with me, enjoy 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Im very satisfied with the work, would definitely come back and order again there was some tiny issues but nothing bad, I would definitely recommend them! 4.9/5

Seller's Response:

have a nice day

Seller's Response:

perfection

Seller's Response:

have a nice day

Seller's Response:

perfection




No comments:

Post a Comment