Saturday, June 20, 2020

Draw Anime Chibi With My Art Style











About:

Please message me before ordering.Thanks!!



Welcome to my gig! 



Colored character + transparent background

1 Headshot Colored=$10

1 Fullbody Colored =$20

1 Fullbody Colored with Background=$30





 • My commission procedure:

  1. Show reference pictures and info. (please provide clear ref of the character and I am not accepting real life human photo for character except clothes and accessory)
  2. Confirm the price and delivery time.
  3. Start the order.

  4. I will show rough sketch/draft.
  5. Then I will proceed to complete it.  


What I can draw:
  • fanarts
  • boys and girls

 What I can’t draw:

  • nsfw
  • animal (depends)
  • mecha
  • bara
  • elderly  
  • monsters


**Extras:
  • For personal use only.
  • Do not claim the artwork as yours or modify it.
  • You can post/use it without crediting me but of course, I appreciate it if you do.
  • Please let me know if you don't want it to be posted on my sites.
  • Offer for someone who ordered before.

 Thanks for reading~~!



Reviews


:

The product is great. Just as i imagined, or even better. The communication was perfect. The seller implemented every wish i had and was professional and kind through the whole process. I will order again, as soon as i need a new chibi drawing. I am very pleased. Thank you for the great artwork.

:

I can’t believe how spot on the work was this was amazing experience and I will always come back for more!

:

Thanks it’s exactly what I ask for it’s perfect

:

Very professional and easy to work with

:

Very easy to work with, fast and reliable, goes above and beyond! Definitely someone I’ll hire again!




No comments:

Post a Comment