Monday, June 29, 2020

Draw Your Oc Or Dnd Character











About:

I will draw 

  • Original Characters
  • DnD Characters (any species)


Will Not Draw

  • NSFW
  • Multiple Characters
  • Detailed Background
  • Furry OCs (Im not very experienced with these)


I work in MyPaint and Medibang and all art will be in PNG format.

I'm happy to draw just about any character, and I can't wait to get started :D



Reviews


:

Great artist who asked if anything needed to be changed till i was satisfied. Delivery was quick and the quality was worth more than it's price. Would highly recommend this artist and I will be returning to have them draw more of my dnd characters in the future. 11/10

:

absolutely amazing art! finished art was exactly what I had envisioned, even though my reference images weren't the best! Will definitely be back for more! :)

:

this work is amazing as always

:

Absolutely amazing. Will definitely be telling the rest of my group about this. This is perfect

:

Amazing art







Draw Your Oc Or Dnd Character

No comments:

Post a Comment