Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Illustrate Short Comics For Your Instagram Brand











About:

Welcome to my newest service!



Instagram community is evolving day by day and people are growing tired of seeing pictures with motivational quotes all the time, so if you're trying to grow your brand awareness then try with a custom short comic! 



Through custom comics you establish a real connection with your followers because you're posting 100% unique content and everyone appreciates that. If you don't believe me then take a look at Gary's Vaynerchuk Instagram profile - he recently started posting short comics and his followers absolutely love it!  



This is what this service is about, helping you express yourself on your social media through unique and personal comics. Grow your brand today!



Simply use the button to place an order OR if you have a custom request then feel free to message me at any time! 



Info about the basic package:

- contains 3 panels each having 1 character (text included)

- minimal color for background

Reviews


:

Weedstation was excellent to work with! Communication was very clear and fast, the work was very high quality, and it was easy to ask for a few adjustments, which were promptly completed. I highly recommend weedstation!

:

I will definitely be coming back! Seller was very patient with me and met my requests in a timely manner.

:

Stellar work. Just took one minor revision because everything was so locked in! Came out far better than I could have imagined. Highly recommended.

:

This is the second time that I've commissioned content for this artist and I am not disappointed. It's a wonderful experience to see the image in your head come to life so to speak.

:

Good job! I appreciate his work. My cartoonish version of me looks a bit weird, but hey, it's fun! Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment