Monday, June 22, 2020

Draw A Cute Anime Chibi For You











About:

I will design any character for fan art in the chibi style. Character has been colored. I will design characters from full body, half body or face only. 



I can make a better character for this project. So I will draw an illustration that will amaze you. I have been involved in this project for about a year, in my opinion it is more than enough to prove that I am worthy of working on this project. Hopefully you like the results of my work that I will make.



I can draw chibi of:

  • Yourself, your lover, your pet, your idols...
  • Your original character
  •  Existing characters
  • Game characters 


1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...

2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer

3. Start the order

4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well

5. I line and color it then deliver you

Reviews


:

The Chibi art was great and the artist worked to fix the problems I had but the language barrier just seems to be a lot to work through. That can be a lot of my fault beings that I speak a lot of American slang. Keep it simple and bring good visual references and you should be good.

:

The style I originally got looked nothing like the work the seller was advertising.. and my instructions were ignored to the point I was asking for the same things in every message, over and over again. Im not sure if they understood English at all, or if they were just arrogant, but this was the worst communication I have experienced on Fiverr. In saying that, I DO like the end result. The pose is not what I asked for still, and it was so frustrating repeating myself several times, but at least it looks like the work they are advertising now and I do love it. So, if you are really really patient, I would still recommend.

:

thank you so much! it's so cute! will be buying more soon! ^^

:

looks really awesome will recommend.

:

100% amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment