Monday, June 1, 2020

Draw Your Character In High Detail And Dynamic Style











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING YOUR ORDER***



I will draw your character in high detail, and dynamic style. You can choose the technique you like the most: pecil, ink (for the same price) or I can add washed ink to the basic inked work for a charge.



I am not offering background since this Gig is mostly about character design, but if you need  background or a scene, you can check my other Gigs, I would be glad to draw any idea you have in mind.



What you will get:



  • High detailed drawing (pencil or ink)
  • A4 digital format
  • 300 dpi file


Please send me a message before you order in case you have any additional question



If you need a custom purchase feel free to contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanx a lot!!

:

Great client! Thank you for your order

:

Great artwork! A pleasure to collaborate with Jhona for this character illustration!

:

Really blown away by the quality of the artwork.

:

Jhona was amazing at bringing my concept to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment