Friday, June 5, 2020

Draw In A Lineless Chibi Anime Style











About:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER, THANK YOU



I do: OCs | Fanart | Couples 

I do not do: NSFW | Furries (Because I’m not proficient in drawing them unless you want it really simplified! I can do Pokémon fine though) 

All images will be sent as a .png file 1340x1340 with 300dpi

If you wish to send me a photo as a reference please make sure it is clear and specify any details you want me to look out for. 

E.g.

I have brown curly hair and blue eyes. I have a beauty spot below my right eye. I'm wearing a leather jacket with a nike t shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.

Please note that I will upload your order on other websites for portfolio purposes. If you for some reason do not want this, please notify me.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment