Sunday, June 21, 2020

Draw You An Cartoon, Anime Or Minimalist Art











About:

I'm used to draw cartoon/anime styled art, but I also know how to work with logotypes and other things like:



Album cover arts

Shirt designs

Wallpapers

and more

Reviews


:

I asked an image of a particular scene of a novel I wrote and he did an astonishing job. His american style of cartoon is very noticiable but he did a great job drawing japanese clothes. Recommended.

:

Amazing work, and really fast as well. In fact for me he was a day early, but still kept the high quality in mind. Responds to requests and questions very quickly. I highly recommend.

:

amazing work as always

:

Amazing worker and fast, this is a great artist that is always ahead of time.

:

amazing to work with and fantastic work.




No comments:

Post a Comment