Monday, June 8, 2020

Draw Your Anime Chibi Character Illustration











About:

✸✸✸ LIMITED OFFER ✸✸✸

ORDER 1 FIGURE - FREE 1 FIGURE

So what are you waiting for? ORDER NOW!



❖ Please INBOX me before placing an order please ❖



Hi there

welcome to my gigs



I can draw a character base on:

◆ Your original character

◆ Anime / manga characters

◆ Game characters

◆ Movie characters



Please follow these steps before order



1. Message me and tell me your requirements.

2. Choose the package and place an order.

3. I'll progress it and deliver to you.



Please note that this is not designing gig, so i prefer visual references than word description



If you have any question, please feel free to send me a message before placing the orders. 

Thanks for read this and you can place an order.

Reviews


:

Great seller.. Defenetly will order more!

:

Excellent work... Will not stop working together.

:

Amazing! another artwork looking more then I expected

:

10 stars if I could.. great communication and service. will definitely do more business

:


No comments:

Post a Comment