Thursday, June 4, 2020

Create A Unique Fantasy Character Illustration











About:

Why me?


  • I love using my imagination to build characters that feel real
  • I've been illustrating since I was a child and still get really excited at the opportunity to make new things for other people!
  • I'm a full time free-lancer, so can work to your schedule
  • I'm format - flexible: if you need the piece done in a specific format, let me know


What to expect:


  • a fun, fully-coloured illustration of your character
  • responsive and proactive communication to make sure I'm drawing what you want
  • I work to your specification, with revisions and quality based on the package you select
  • I can print and send physical copies to you and will do this at cost (please note this does mean a physical copy may cost more than stated, but I will always provide you with a free quote)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment