Saturday, April 10, 2021

Make Cartoon Mascot Character Design Vector











About:

Hi, if you are interested or want a Mascot design, you are coming to the right place.

I'm an experienced graphic designer will make your best Mascot in vector.



You can check out my works in:

https://99designs.com/profiles/Pamelo



I will offer you one of the best service with the best result you'll ever get.

Here is what you get from my Mascot design:

- JPEG and PNG files (high resolution)

- EPS (RGB and CMYK)

- PDF

- CorelDraw file (if you need in Adobe illustrator file, i can export the file for you)



My works is done with CorelDraw, so the result will always be in vector file (for Standard and Premium packages).

What are you waiting for, just come in here, or you can just ask me first through message/chat about my work. 



Regards,

Pamelo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing guy to work with

:

Awesome work

:

Super reliable and always on time.

:

Amazing experience as always. The best!

:

Very good ! PERFECT ! Thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment