Sunday, April 4, 2021

Draw You Any Anime Or Cartoon Character In My Style











About:

Please message me before order~


Hi! I'm offering cute digital illustrations in my artstyle :3



♥ WILL DO:

   - 
Own characters, Fanarts, Chibi, Anime, Videogame, Cartoons and Real people.

   - Soft NSFW (waist up) of female figures.



x CAN'T DO: 
 Backgrounds, Furry, Bara, Old people, Complex armor, Mecha.


Price may vary according to complexity (Details, armor)



Process



1. Message me with your idea, make sure to provide references (requirements, poses, images or photos)



2. Start the order



3. I'll send a sketch afterwards to make the first revision.

     -You may use this revision to make necessary changes (poses, images)



4. I'll send the new sketch back with the changes for a final revision before starting with digital lineart and or coloring.



5. I'll send the finished artwork to you!



Additional notes:



   
Additional characters double the price 

   ♥ Finished artwork will be sent to you via Email in a digital file format (PNG and JPG) 2000x2000 px with high resolution in 300 dpi.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment