Monday, April 5, 2021

Draw Any Cartoon Character











About:

Hi!

If you want a cartoon character of yourself, friends, family or the characters in your imagination. You are in the right place!



In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character in my cartoon style for $5. 



What I need from you
  • Your description about the character.
  • Photo as a reference if you want me to draw from real life.


What you will get from me
  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels JPG with Simple Background and PNG with transparent background of the cartoon (yes, you get 2 files!) (Additional gigs for extra characters) 


Price
  • Default $5 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +$10 for adding a catchy background
  • +$20 for commercial rights
  • +$20 for the PSD File


Thank you!

Reviews


:

He reproduced the piglin character from minecraft very well for me, all the details were included, plus the hellish background only enhanced the end result. I like his drawing style. I will definitely turn to him when I need graphic work done.

:

The artist delivered a great vision. I provided a sample but asked them to interpret it however they want. And they did a great job of that. Their communication and response to revisions was really great. I would work with them again in the future.

:

They produced exactly what I was after, many thanks! I will likely return for more work in the future :) - They contacted me many times throughout the process to check what they were creating was right, really satisfied with the whole experience.

:

worked very hard to meet my goals for the piece. very communicative and flexible, accepting feedback and trying options until it was fully meeting my expectations. fantastic work.

:

Incredible work!!! I love it i will order again and advice my friends to do the same! Very good communication and fast delivery. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment