Sunday, April 4, 2021

Make American Comic Or Manga Style Characters











About:

ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE STARTING ANY JOB, TO ENSURE THAT I CAN DO YOUR JOB.



Characters or illustrations in comic, superhero style, inked and colored, fan art with a comic manga theme, concept art, character design. Covers. 

Reviews


:

This went exactly how you would have expected someone taking your dreams and bringing it to life would go! He worked with me from beginning to end. He presented the rough sketches to make sure what he thought I wanted was exactly what I wanted. From there I was able to add slight tweaks here and there and he was extremely receptive to them. At no point was this a difficult process. I could tell that he wasn’t just getting paid to draw some random thing, he was just as passionate about this as I was. The price was so worth it and I plan to hit him up again the next time I have something I want drawn. Sorry I can’t show it to you though. It’s my baby and I’m going to keep it all to myself!

:

Managed to get my order done ahead of schedule and with very fine work! I did not give them a lot of detail to work with, and they still managed to make wonderful artwork. I would definitely use leprecaster again should i need more superheroes drawn up.

:

I sent over some references, notes and ideas. What I got back was everything I could’ve hoped for and more. And this was FAST. Will definitely come back for more illustrations in the future.

:

He is so great at response and getting things done! It has been so awesome to work with and I will be using his work again for more art!

:

What a great job done!!! He was timely and precise in delivering exactly what I wanted! Great communication! Would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment