Saturday, April 10, 2021

Draw A Anime Style Thumbnail For Anything You Want











About:

I will make illustrations for your thumbnails, Anime style, of anything you want!



Remember that

  • Backgrounds are simple (Blurred forms)
  • I require Reference for characters AND backgrounds, with more reference, better the work. 
  • I can only work on two thumbnails simultaneously, this gig is going to close when those slots are filled (And reappear when is done) 
  • Is probably that in the last week of every month I close the gig for some days, my real life work can get really overwhelming in those last days. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work, thank you again!

:

thank you so much for commission me again!

:

Great Work!

:

Really recommend to the fullest intent!

:

Quick Respond and Easy to work with on your project!




No comments:

Post a Comment