Thursday, April 8, 2021

Draw A Cool Character











About:

Hello, do you need to create a character for a comic-book, for a class work, for your instagram or for whatever?

Here I am to do it!





Ask me what you want, a human being, an alien, a pet, a car or even a robot. No matter what you can think of. With your ideas and my drawings, everything is possible. If you need to develop a story for that character, you can always go to one of my gigs to make comics.



Of course, if you need to create a lot of characters, we can negotiate a good price for both.





I can do it in pencil, ink and color. Even with a very elaborate color if you wish. Ask me for a quote and we will talk about it. 



I will send you all the drawings in high quality JPG. If you want vectors or other formats, it is also possible.



Go ahead, we create something magical together.



Reviews


:

Always a pleasure

:

great work...send me another offer

:

another job well done...

:

Great job, best skills.

:

fantastic work..thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment