Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Digitally Ink Your Comic Pencils











About:

Why work with me?

I'm a professionally trained artist, who can provide industry-quality digital inking for submitted comic pages in up to 600dpi in any (or all) of the requested file formats listed below:

.JPG

.BMP

.PNG

.PSD

.PDF



I work digitally with a comic style comparable to contemporary "American" comics (Marvel, DC, Image, etc) that focuses on detail and the ability to have inks work with colour or stand alone in each page. My style is most effective when paired with superheroes, fantasy, horror and post-apocalyptic subject matter, and brings a gritty old-school feel to your pencils.



This is considered a "work-for-hire" gig, and once payment is received, I hold no claim over the work provided by the client beyond showcasing excerpts as part of my inking portfolio.

I am willing to sign an NDA as required.



Reviews


:

Just an absolute pleasure working with Christie - AMAZING WORK!

:

Very smooth communication! I asked and she delivered early and beyond my expectation. Thank you for bringing this vision to life!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment