Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Draw Anything You Want In Manga Or Anime Style











About:

I will draw you any manga and anime style for any style you want with simple background.. :)

send out Message first before ordering.. :3



check out more of our Gigs; anime Illustration with another style or anime Illustration with detailed background in our profle



i will not receive :

1. Furry

2. BL/Yaoi



NSFW will be more expensive than normal gigs...

Reviews


:

Thank you.. your work was amazing and I could have never asked for a better artist. You work is very clean. He makes revisions really fast. Reasonable prices. Extremely nice person. Very understanding on what the person wants. I’m a really picky person and when I say this man is talented at what he does.. he really is. Please give this man a tip.

:

This was as detailed as I requested and I was blown away by the final product. I will most certainly be requesting more from him in the near future.

:

Very professional. Provided revisions when I was curious about it. It looked exactly how I was expecting and I love it! Will definitely be buying again in the near future.

:

It was amaizing! they are very accepting and patient with me! I got everything I asked for in my artwork and it looked amaizing! 10/10 would reccomend!

:

this looks so good thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment