Sunday, September 20, 2020

Draw Cute Chibi Character











About:

hello! welcome to my gig! \(  ^ ∀ ^  )/

I will create a cute chibi characters artwork for you ♥ 

if you interested, please send me message before placing the orders ♥ 



  • i can turn your oc, or your favorite-characters or even you into cute chibi form♥
  • visual references are important to get accurate results. 

  • in chibi drawing-style, detailed cloth / armor / weapon will be simplified
  • After ordering, I will make a rough sketch first, line, color, then deliver it

  • Additional expression: $5 


If you had any questions, feel free to send me a message, Thank you! \(  ^ ∀ ^  )/

Reviews


:

Always willing to keep trying to come up with the concept I was after. Will be happy to reorder again.

:

my chibi is super adorable. I love it so much

:

The second time I use the work of stormzero. The communication is great, the work is also great. I only can recommend stormzero

:

Great work

:

fast and flexible! fantastic!




No comments:

Post a Comment