Friday, September 4, 2020

Design Amazing Mascot Logo For Your Brand











About:

1. Give me detail whats in your head like :

  •  Type of character you want. ex : Human, Elephant with human form Etc
  •  Costume of character. 
  •  Text for logotype
  •  Company colortone 
  •  Personality Mascot

2. Choose  packages ( please read the description of each package before you choose)

3. After you choose the packages and order, i will create sketch logo mascot.

4. And if you approve the sketch i will continue for making digital version.

And thats it ! dont forget to give me rating and feedback :)



Reviews


:

We highly recommend diditpranata! This is now the third project he has completed for us. His work is always superior and sumitted in a timely manner.

:

Amazing job! Didi does great work and is an excellent artist! Could not have asked for a better person to work with.

:

We were so impressed with the work done we placed two more orders with diditpranata. On time and very easy to work with. Any concerns were addressed the same day. We highly recommend diditpranata to anyone.

:

He/she has a great talent, I gave him my requirements and managed to capture them in the logo. Thank you very much

:

Definitely the best person I could have asked for to help me with what I needed. Incredible work. Fast. Beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment